You'll be asked to look at pictures of faces, view short video clips of people, listen to voices and choose the ones that are most attractive to you. We are interested in how these preferences relate to sensation-seeking, lifestyle and hormonal status questionnaires.
At the end of each section we will give you some feedback about what types of faces you found attractive. We will report the study's findings on this website at a later date.
The studies on our website are all ethically approved by the University of Glasgow Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology.
Please read the ‘Statement of Informed Consent’ below and indicate whether you consent.
Statement of Informed Consent
- I understand the general purpose of the tests and questionnaires on this website.
- I understand that I can withdraw from the study at any time and my data will be destroyed.
- I understand that I may skip any questions that I am uncomfortable answering.
- I understand that my responses are anonymous.
- I agree to participate in the studies on this website.